X-Ray Glass protection has been designed for one purpose: to provide a high quality, transparent protective shield against X-Ray radiation. It’s high lead and barium content gives optimum shielding against radiation from equipment in the 100 to 300kV range. It has undergone extensive research and development – so you can trust its comprehensive protection in any medical, technical or research application.
- In Stock
- Neutral appearance.
- Applications include:
- Viewing windows and insulating glazing for X-Ray and CT scanning rooms.
- Screens for medical diagnostics
- Protection windows in laboratories.
- Lenses for safety goggles.
- Airport security X-Ray screens.